” By encouraging a child in its natural desires, instead of instructing it in what you think it ought to do, you can educate it on a far more solid and far-reaching basis. It is only tradition and custom that ordain that education should be a labour”. Baden Powell, circa 1913
Girl Scout programmes and activities create a safe space for the whole girl to grow. She will develop intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally, morally and spiritually through age appropriate activities. She will be challenged to see herself as a leader, and develop the skills and confidence to take the lead in the wider world.
- – Hand crafts
- – Cooking
- – Learning songs, dances and traditions from all over the world
- – Planning for advocacy and community change campaigns
- – Life skills training
- – Online activities with Girl guide/Girl scout from all over the world….
- – Camping
- – Rafting, canoeing,sailing…
- – Hiking
- – Big games
- – Community change activities
- – Advocacy projects….